You can sign up for a day to drop off an already prepared meal at either program location. You can sign up one time, or on a monthly basis.
- Prepare a meal for the designated amount of youth (typically 10 at The Source; typically 8 at Chase House).
- Drop off meal donation on your designated day at the appropriate shelter:
- Chase House: South Boulder
- The Source: North Boulder
- Bring the meal in disposable containers.
- All meals are automatically valued at $50, unless otherwise stated by you to our Volunteer Manager. This being said, please plan to be spending at least $50 per meal.
- Each meal should have a main entrée, a vegetable, and one other side item. (Dessert & beverages not required, but always appreciated).
- You will be sent a reminder email a few days before your meal day that will state how many to prepare the meal for and if there are any allergies.