Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TGTHR collects, and the ways in which we use that information.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of securing our services: name, address, phone number, email, third party login credentials
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide when signing up for our client portal area
- any other information that you send to TGTHR
Using personal information
TGTHR may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- maintain business records;
- personalize the website for you;
- improve our products and services;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website via a testimonial, with your consent;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you emails about our services;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where TGTHR discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, TGTHR may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide securely.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. TGTHR is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com/.