Volunteers support in the planning and execution of TGTHR’s two main fundraising events each year, The Gala and Sleep Out, in a variety of ways. In addition, event volunteers help with tabling opportunities and smaller awareness events. All of these engagement opportunities are beneficial ways for us to spread awareness and gain supporters to help us fulfill our mission of ending youth homelessness, all while having fun at the same time!
The Gala & Sleep Out Volunteer Opportunities
- Help with the procurement of auction items, in-kind donors, and sponsors.
- Help with the planning of and execution of event night decor.
- Help with data entry pre and post-event.
- Help on event night with a variety of things such as set-up, registration, tasks throughout the night, and clean-up.
- Provide support to our Events & Development Manager
Tabling and awareness event volunteer opportunities
- Get trained in talking about TGTHR with community members.
- Table at events such as farmers markets, outdoor festivals, churches, schools, etc.
- Help with a variety of things when we host smaller awareness and fundraising events. These events range from high-end farm to table dinners, to cornhole tournaments.