Thank you for your interest in joining the movement to end youth homelessness — We are excited that you’ve found your way here! Please review the following documents and links to get yourself well acquainted with what we are all about. If you feel it is a good match, please proceed with your application, background check, and fingerprints.
- Peruse our website
- Get to know our team
- Review Bylaws
- Review our Annual Reports, Audited Financials, and 990s
- Read our Strat Plan
- Read our Board Member Job Description
- Board Giving Commitment and Expectations
- Have you met with Board Chair or Vice Chair, and the CEO? Email Executive Assistant, Eliza Carey to set up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Board Application
- Complete the Background Check by emailing John Thew at email@example.com and he will email you the background check form to complete and electronically sign.
- Please follow the instructions here for making an appointment to have them done. When you are going through the appointment process, and you reach the payment part, please make sure to put in the billing code. TGTHR will then be billed for the cost of the fingerprints. Although you will have to pay the fee for setting up the appointment, you can be reimbursed if you provide us with the receipt.
- Identify the top 2 committees on which you would like to serve.